Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Almost there!

Hi everyone! In the past week, I have:
-had a major freak-out about my lit review and then finished it anyway;
-turned in one draft of my completed master's paper to my advisor and another to my second reader;
-gotten comments and revised accordingly;
-had a couple epiphanies about the nature of research;
-thought A LOT about going on to a PhD program...
-started training for a 10k race in June!
Now that the master's paper is under control, I am feeling a lot more relaxed about school. When I turn in my last seminar paper next MondayI'll be completely done with my master's program. How crazy is that?

While I've been doing all of the above, the weather has finally gotten warm around here - it's been in the 70's the past few days and muggy, with constant dire threats of impending thunderstorms...those might be coming true as I'm typing this.

And the outfit:

I was going for a sort of white-tunic-with-gold-accessories-Greek-thing-ish? Maybe? I was definitely comfortable in the heat (yay for floaty wrap skirt weather!) but felt appropriate for tutoring and a meeting with my advisor. So that's a win.

I had help with the pictures again today. That's him in the corner by the door.

Hope you all are enjoying the spring!

Shirt: CKJeans via Costco
Camisole: ancient
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: street vendor in Thailand
Sandals: Nine West outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment