Monday, May 10, 2010

Dress your best!

Today I turned in the last big paper of the year (sadly I had to ask for an extension for the two page book review. But after that I will be DONE!).

So this is what I wore for what should have been my last day as a master's student:



Appropriately grad student-y, no?



It is also the first day of Academichic's "Dress Your Best" week, in which we dress to accentuate the parts of our bodies we like. Side note: I am SO SO SO excited that this blog is mentioned on Academichic, even if it's only as part of a long list. You guys know how I feel about Academichic. Eee!

To begin "Dress Your Best", we are supposed to make a list of five things we like about our bodies. Here's mine:

1. My eyes. One's a little greener than the other, which I get from my grandmother.

2. My collarbones/upper back. I just think clavicles are pretty.

3. My triceps. They've always been well-defined - softball? Skating? Yoga? Who knows?

4. My calves. That's definitely from running.

5. My feet. I have cute feet.

Today I wore shades of blue/green and purple, to bring out the green in my eyes.

What are your top five? I'd love to know! :)


Cardigan: gift from mom
Blouse: TJMaxx
Scarf: street vendor on Cape Cod
Jeans: BR outlet
Flats: Rocket Dogs
Earrings: Burlington

2 comments: