Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dress your best, day 3/4

The weather did not cooperate yesterday, so I featured my triceps...under a sweater and a coat. Oh well.

Today, I am featuring my calves. I've always done leg-intensive sports (ice skating, running, dancing, more running) so I've always been grateful for my legs and the hard work they do.


My legs are strong and healthy. They carry me across the ice, up hills, and across dance floors with style and aplomb. As I've been training for a 10K these past few weeks, I've been especially glad to feel my legs powering me through the miles.


Plus, they look hot in knee-length skirts.



So legs, I salute you (and knees, please hang in there!).



Tank top: Costco
Cardigan: kersch essentials, also Costco
Skirt: Levi's
Belt: hand-me-down
Sandals: Nine West
Earrings: JCPenny's
Ring: Burlington

No comments:

Post a Comment