Saturday, May 29, 2010

mixed greens

I found this super comfortable jersey dress at TJMaxx last week on a marathon shopping trip with my mom and sister. I am pretty much in love with it. I wore it under my cap and gown with black heels, and I teachered it up yesterday with a button-down.


However, I'm worried that with the puffed-sleeve blouse and the scarf-sash, the whole thing comes off a bit too kindergarten playdate. What do you all think?

Dress: Spense via TJMaxx
Blouse: TJMaxx
Scarf: hand-me-down
Flats: Rocket Dogs
Ring: gift from mom

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at a green jersey dress today too. I love the green!

    I don't think this looks kindergarten play date at all. It is, however, a little sweet. But I like to wear sweet outfits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! Yeah, I don't mind a sweet outfit from time to time. And I actually thought when I was getting dressed that this was something you might wear! :)

    ReplyDelete