Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dress your best day 2

For the second day of "Dress Your Best" week, I'm featuring my collarbones. I have to say that no matter what I'm feeling about the rest of my body, I always think my neck and the top of my chest are graceful and pretty. I usually feel my best in v-neck tops or boatneck tops like this one.


I stole this belt-over-jersey-skirt look from, who else, Academichic. It was soft and cozy, perfect for a day of reading and working on my final paper.

This is my attempt to take an arty picture of my collarbones...

Magically appearing kitty!

Haha, it looks like I could eat him in one bite.*

Top: street vendor in Bangkok
Skirt: j.crew outlet
Belt: TJMaxx
Shoes: Payless
Earring (worn as necklace): Burlington
Ring: gift from mom
*I didn't, I promise.

5 comments:

  1. Love the color of the blouse,love its neckline and how it shows off your collarbone, love the shoes, love your entire outfit (and actually - your hair too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i approve. :)

    and i can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiara - thank you so much! You totally made my day. :)

    Chels - likewise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KITTY! What's his name?

    And you are right about emphasizing your clavical - yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Tina! :) Kitty's name is Django. Now that the weather's warm he often helps with my pictures...

    ReplyDelete