Wednesday, May 5, 2010

last day of class!

Today was my last ever class as a master's student. I can hardly believe it. It feels so strange to be cut free (well...almost free. Two more papers due Monday and THEN I'll be free!).

Here's what I wore for my last ever presentation as a master's student.


I've seen the button down + floaty white skirt look on other fashion bloggers and decided to give it a shot. I was happy with the result.

Dude. LAST CLASS. This calls for a cocktail.

Shirt: hand-me-down
Belt: Target
Skirt: TJMaxx
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Fred Meyer's

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the color combination. Congratulations on finishing! That certainly calls for a cocktail! (and then another each time you finish the papers you have left, haha :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!! I finished this past August and it was AWESOME!!! You deserve that cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - thanks! A tasty G & T was consumed. By me. :)

    Rose - thank you! I can't wait to get my hood and walk in graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MANY congratulations are in order, and you look too cute! p.s. i'll be in dover for graduation (sis is graduating also) so we should meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, CoCo! We should definitely meet up. :) Give me a call this week!

    ReplyDelete