Monday, April 5, 2010

guess who?!





It's SPRING! Notice the forsythias in the background of my pictures. :)

So, I have news for people:

-I've been very busy planning a wedding...for MYSELF. My boyfriend (now fiance, I suppose) and I decided that there was no time like the present for getting hitched, so we've been furiously and feverishly planning. We have a lot of it done, but still need some important odds and ends (a photog and dj come to mind). Still, that's exciting. The date: October 30, 2010. The jury is still out on whether Halloween costumes are encouraged at the party after the reception (it's a day wedding, the reception ends at 5pm. I say yes to after-party costumes, Pete says no).

-I still work at the bridal store, but I've had a few interviews here and there, so things are looking up a bit.

-I recently attended an open house at Simmons College for their GSLIS program. I just think being a librarian is my calling. The program seemed pretty good (it's a large program--over 800 students) but I still have more research to do on other programs throughout the country. I'm willing to move, so if anyone has any advice on that front, feel free to open up.

On C:

Teal shirt: Express
Mustard cardi: Banana Republic outlet
Capris w/zip detail: Old Navy
Brown wedges: PayLess
Necklace: Given to me by my paternal grandmother

3 comments:

  1. All I know is that I have a fantastic costume this year which I have already begun to work on so I need an opportunity to wear it at some point.

    I like this outfit a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YOU'RE BACK!!

    Pretty springtime colors. :)

    ReplyDelete