Wednesday, April 7, 2010

a bit fifties

Today, my friends, was GLORIOUS. It must have been 80 degrees. Time for more summer clothes!


As soon as I saw this pretty sparkley top in my Easter basket/box, I thought about tucking it into one of my summery circle skirts.



The timer went off while I was fussing with things, but I liked how the picture showed off the bell shape of the skirt.

Can I just say how much I love full skirts? They just make me feel so ladylike. With a hand-me-down scarf for a pop of color, This felt like an outfit my very stylish grandmother would have worn in the fifties.


I needed a cardigan in the morning, but by noon it was in my bag. Yay for the first really hot day of spring!

Top: Calvin Klein Jeans via Costco (thanks Mom!)
Skirt: Banana Republic
Scarf: hand-me-down
Flats: Rocket Dogs, gift from mom
Earrings: hand-me-down

No comments:

Post a Comment