Thursday, April 8, 2010

color!


The world is brimming with new life and rebirth, and with that, lots of happy color! I decided to follow suit and be as bright as crocuses, daffodils, and budding leaves. That said, my sweater was WAY too warm for the day. As B mentioned, it was at least 80 degrees yesterday (my car read almost 90), and the sweater was just a bit much. Still, it was for working, and I was inside an air-conditioned building, so it wasn't all that bad.

I like the way all the colors are working together. Normally I would put light blue and bright orange together, but here they are and I think they're happy as clams together.

P.S. I just finished a book, The Elegance of the Hedgehog, by Muriel Barbery. It's a little heavy-handed at times but quite good, and I actually liked the ending. I think I recommend.

On me:
Blue sweater: New York and Co.
Orange tank: Old navy
Brown trousers: Torrid
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Fashion Bug

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the orange and blue. The scarf ties it all together. You look great!

    ReplyDelete