Tuesday, April 6, 2010

not-so-short pants!

After feeling a weensy bit matronly yesterday, I decided to go full-on undergrad today and wear my skinny jeans, UNMITIGATED. No tunic, no boots, just skinnies. Eeek!

C's turquoise-fab outfit totally inspired me to bust out the bright spring colors. I layered a white tee under my summertime tank for warmth and modesty (I do have to tutor today, after all).



I ended up really liking the overall effect. I definitely felt young and happy and comfortable. In other news, I am also delighted to announce the return of my absolute favorite gray swing jacket!


Please excuse the dopey expression. I serious *heart* this jacket.


Blue tank top: Ann Taylor Loft
White tee: Target
Skinny jeans: Banana Republic
Flats: JCPenny's, gift from mom
Earrings: street vendor on Cape Cod
Gray jacket: Old Navy, altered by me

No comments:

Post a Comment