Sunday, March 28, 2010

apologies and conference day 2

So, way before I was recovered from the first conference I had to pack again and go to the second (and hopefully, last) conference of the semester. I was worn out and not feeling creative so I packed all outfits I've worn before on this blog and liked.

I'm hoping to get back and track and do something interesting this week. If SPRING WILL EVER GET HERE ZOMG. I may need a theme week or something.

Anyhow, here's the outfit I wore for my presentation at the first conference, which I loved.

I felt so confident with the businesslike button-down and pencil skirt but also young and pretty with the flowy cardigan and wide belt. I was inspired by this pretty outfit I saw on From Sneakers to Stilettos. Thanks Rose!


Cardigan: ebay'd by mom
Green button down: Banana Republic
Gray belt: thrifted
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Rocket Dogs, gift from mom
Earrings: street vendor on Cape Cod

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love your take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Though I do wish I had a pretty enameled necklace like yours...

    ReplyDelete