Friday, March 12, 2010

more spring colors

The Easter egg colors I wore Sunday (and Monday, let's be honest) made me so happy that I wanted more. So, I grabbed the only other thing in my closet that's a true pastel - this swirly skirt dress you may remember from No Fear week.


I swapped out the black cardigan for a white one and dark red shoes for mustard ones, and felt perfectly ladylike and spring-y all day.

I also snuck in another double-tights wearing. The days of double tights are rapidly coming to a close.





Dress: London Times via TJMaxx
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Tights: solid gray, Famous Footwear, lacey ones, ?
Tank top: Costco

2 comments:

  1. I like the tone on tone of the tights. It's very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think with a more neutral outfit I'd be brave enough to put some purple tights as the bottom layer. :)

    ReplyDelete