Sunday, July 11, 2010

dragged down by a heat wave

Apologies for the lack of posting - it's been unbelievably hot and humid here, and while I would like to be one of those posh ladies who thrive on hot weather with cute sundresses and nary a frizz, the truth is that by the time I get home every day I am hot and sticky and my hair is a tumbleweed and I am not inclined to photograph myself in that condition. There have also been many vacation days of shorts and tank tops which are not worth blogging. So! I am hoping that the weather will cool down soon. Really really hoping.

As a sample, here's last Friday's teaching outfit:
Yup. Sticky and sweaty and about to kill the camera. I only took three shots before I went and took a cold shower.


Come on, pressure fronts! Do your thing!

Shirt: kersh essentials via Costco
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: street vendor in Bangkok
Sandals: Nine West outlet
Earrings: my grandmother's

No comments:

Post a Comment