Thursday, July 22, 2010

blue on blue?

I put this outfit on yesterday morning, and stood in front of the mirror waiting to hate it. I mean, bright blue with navy? What, did I get dressed in the dark?

But the longer I stood there, the more I thought...my waist looks small. I feel pretty. I am really comfortable. And I bet Chelsea from bright side dweller would wear this. So I kept it on.


Now I need you to tell me, honestly, does the blue on blue work for you? Would you wear a bright color with its neutral equivalent?

Shirt: Banana Republic, thrifted
Skirt: Banana Republic, ages ago
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Rocket Dogs
Necklace: hand-me-down from sis
Earrings: hand-me-down from mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey found a dead link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete